Jennifer Lopez is absolutely flawless. Look how beautiful Jennifer, Casper and Emme looked at Chanel yesterday and it’s proven even further with this up-close photo of her stunning makeup. Keeping her signature golden glow, Jennifer pulled from some Parisian inspiration and also rocked a pretty pink lip and subtle cat eye that was perfect for fashion week! I’ve never seen her wear eye makeup like this before and baby I am loving it!
So much so that I broke down her look step by step so you can steal it with Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics. Read my 10 tips below and let me know if you copy Jennifer‘s new look!
Jennifer Lopez at Chanel: Steal Her Makeup with Motives Cosmetics
- Moisturize, prime the face and use the Anti-Aging Foundation for a dewy finish
- Conceal under the eyes plus any spots of redness near the nose or chin and set with powder (but not too much! don’t lose the glow)
- Sweep bronzer underneath the cheekbones, on the temples and up along the hairline for a subtle contour
- Apply Motives For La La Mineral Blush remember to layer up to your desired flush of color
- Use bronzer to dust highlighter on the tops of cheekbones and the bridge of your nose
- Fill in brows for a fuller look and brush Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Bling across your lids
- Slowly apply Liquid Liner in Noir from the inner corner of the eye and fan out upward and outward. Finish with a thin line halfway across the bottom lashes connecting the cat eye for a unique effect
- Use both Lustrafy Mascara high definition and False Lashes in Stargazer for a dramatic yet equally delicate look
- Motives Rich Formula Lipstick in Pink Sand is the perfect match
- Finish with a spritz of No More Shine Makeup Setting Spray